A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients it's currently looking a Software Reliability Engineer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Help developers and project managers with automating their solution, by developing/supporting the infrastructure as code part of their project, implementing a CI/CD pipeline, improving observability, and incident management, self-healing if possible using the best practices of infrastructure as code and DevOps.
- Support continuous improvement by measuring the reliability and tracking progress.
- Conduct daily technical administrative work to ensure the availability, stability and security of applications and their deployment.
- Support the patching and upgrades of applications and operating systems in the environment.
- Collaborate with Cloud experts in the other Air Liquide Hubs to support the Cloud architecture and AWS services roadmap.
- Understand and document the technical requirements for new services or service enhancements.
- Advise on technology decisions & provide service implementation estimates.
Review & provide input on proposals from an architectural perspective, includig feasibility, practicality, technical viability, consistency & solution costs.
- Support the overall architecture design & implementation, ensuring it meets requirements & performance goals.
- Identify reusable/preconfigured service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other relevant area (or equivalent experience)
- AWS and Azure certifications desired
- 3 to 7 years of experience in IT in large multinational companies
- Proficiency in Software Engineering, DevOps & Operations Automation, using Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tools
- Experience in configuration management, infrastructure as code (Ansible, Jenkins, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of AWS solutions & 2 to 5 years of experience in deploying AWS solutions in a complex environment (multi-regions, high availability, scalable, …)
- Experience in development. Practical programming and scripting experience with relevant technologies such as Python, Cloudformation, Terraform
- Demonstrated experience on Lamba development to automate operations
- Experience in AWS costs optimization