ITSM Consulting will hire an “IT Administrator SCCM” to work for the Global Team of a multinational agri-food client.
The User Workspace stream manages and supports Desktop and Mobile Device Management shared technologies across North and South America. The ITCC works closely with local IT at the Central Business Service (CBS) level to leverage technology to enable the businesses to reach its goals.
- Assist in the strategy recommendation, design and implementation of the Enterprise Desktop and Mobile Device Management environment and corresponding policy development in order to meet current and future business needs.
- Provide technical design and maintenance policies surrounding OS image development, updating and patching.
- Research and understand new desktop and mobile device technologies, develop designs, and plan for their implementation.
- Provide solutions, technical project implementation, and 2nd and 3rd level support to CBU's Service Desk Team and Business Application teams.
- Recommend, develop and maintain the tools for Workplace Service delivery team to be successful in supporting the environment.
- Mitigate risks to the User Workplace operating environment by working closely with Security Officer and Service Desk team.
- Develop and maintain processes and documentation for CBU's Service Desk Team to perform setup, installation, configuration and support of desktop hardware, software and mobile devices.
- Assure that necessary licenses are purchased and maintained within his area of responsibilities.
We expect you to have:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
- 2 years of work experience
- Experience with workstation and mobile device automation tools such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Experience with scripting languages to aid in automation such as PowerShell, batch files
- You must have excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
What We Offer:
- OSDE 210
- Home Office
- Trainning courses
- Aditional client´s beneficios
Location: 100% remote. Later, you will have to go to the office sometimes (Microcentro)
Full time position
Contract: outsourced with ITSM, with high chances to be part of the client’s payroll