User Workspace specialist - Workplace Chapter– Argentina
The Global Technology and Infrastructure (GTI) team recruits a User Workspace specialist - Workplace Chapter M/F, based in Argentina.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a User Workspace specialist, you will manage support and evolutions of collaboration applications and devices provided to the company users. Main responsibility for AMERICAS region – one of three main regions in Danone. Scope of work represents 13k workstations (of 55k global), 7k mobile devices (of 30k global) and 36k end users in the region, divided between 7 main countries.
This position reports to Workspace Chapter Leader.
As User Workspace specialist you will have the following responsibilities:
Impact on Business Results
• Contributes to business results by delivering products with high value for the organization, unlocking new capabilities and ensuring high quality IT delivery
• Provides and improves solutions to ensure continuity of work and optimal productivity to the relevant user personas
Process & Projects
• Technology products serving the GTI organization (e.g.: IT Ops Delivery, Service Mgmt., FinOps, BCP/DR), IT Platforms & Commons, and/or end users.
• Agile frameworks and delivery models
• Enterprise management of workstations and mobile devices
• Responsible for writing and maintaining procedural and design documentation
• Administration and support of major collaboration platforms like Office 365
• Tier 2-3 support with in-depth knowledge of desktop/platform troubleshooting
• Leads research and develop new technology, tools and scripts to support desktop computing and the end user desktop experience
• Works with distributed and/or partially distributed teams, assessing and addressing the challenges presented by that context (International and geographically distributed squad members, stakeholders, and customers)
• Reports to a Chapter Lead located in a different country
• Provide mentoring and coaching to team members to elevate each others skills
Your main stakeholders will be:
• Product Owners
• Developers & SCRUM Master
• Countries’ IT teams
• Vendors support teams and technical account managers
• Community of experts
• At least 2 years of proven experience Proven Experience as a Desktop or Mobile Management Engineer
• Thorough understanding of UEM technologies, policies and standard service offerings (Packaging, Configuration Adjustments, Configuration Applicability, Compliance)
• Work to fulfil UEM Service Requests as assigned, perform operational activities as defined by UEM service portfolio
• Engages to strategic projects, mentors the organization on UEM services, concepts, policies, and procedures
• Governs dependencies of operational activities with different products and works closely with ScrumMaster and Product owners
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex technical problems with team members, customers, and vendors quickly and effectively, leveraging automations and scripting
• Oversees the design, coding and testing of infrastructure/processes/reports as needed
• Collects and reports metrics as required
• Identifies and reports non-compliance situations or service improvement opportunities
• Extensive knowledge of system patching, enterprise class desktop hardware and software
• Extensive knowledge of Unified Management for Windows and Mac operating systems, Mobile operating systems – Android Enterprise and IOS devices management
• Azure Active Directory & Active Directory knowledge
• Knowledge on Remote Support solutions infrastructure like Beyond Trust or TeamViewer
• Knowledge on major Productivity and Collaboration platforms like Office 365
• Good understanding of TCP/IP networking for LAN and WAN
• Good understanding of enterprise anti-virus solutions, endpoint data protection, and encryption
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Microsoft Windows, Endpoint Management, Apple or Android Certification is a plus
Our mission? Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.
Our vision? Danone, One Planet. One Health
We have become a world leader in four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Early Life Nutrition, Medical Nutrition and Waters. Building on a unique health-focused portfolio that allows us to be a key player in the food revolution.
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Working here you will need to enjoy a fast-paced working environment, handle complex and challenging topics, but will be a journey packed with opportunities. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.