ITSM Consulting will hire a “Product Owner” to work on the Americas Region of a multinational agri-food organization.
The Product Owner together with the Scrum Master drives distributed and/or partially distributed product Team leveraging Scrum Methodologies.
- Establishes partnerships with leading technology providers related to the product
- Contributes to business results by delivering & envisioning product platform features with high value for the organization, unlocking new capabilities and ensuring high quality of IT delivery.
- Prioritizes, plans, and communicates on the steps identified to deliver the product features
- Evaluates the costs and benefits of different options with input from the product team to optimize value creation. Owns the cost model of the product
- Assisting local IT teams in the resolution of compliance deviations and the optimization of licenses allocation
- Explain, monitor and envision application of group standard and policies to support end-user work environments
- Guide and support local IT teams for user communication and adoption strategies acting as partner.
We expect you to have:
- Solid knowledge in managing evolution of the product/services
- Experience working on mobile projects.
- Knowledge on WinOS, Android, MacOS, IOT
- Knowledge on Endpoint Management Platforms (Intune/ SCCM/ Workspace One/ Jamf/ Altiris)
- You must have excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
We are looking for someone open minded, enthusiastic, autonomous with strong communication skills.
What We Offer:
- OSDE 210
- Home Office
- Additional customer benefits
Location: 100% remote.
Full time position
Contract: outsourced with ITSM, with high chances to be part of the client’s payroll